NUTRITION FOR YOUR OCD RECOVERY
Whether you're beginning your OCD recovery, or are a little lost and wondering what steps to take, this ebook will quickly become your go-to resource.
Nutrition for Your OCD Recovery delivers essential tools, strategies, and evidence-backed advice to help you form a wholistic OCD recovery plan that's grounded in evidence and clarity.
Across 10 chapters, you'll be guided through the exact strategies and foundations you need to reduce your OCD symptoms and break free of the intrusive thoughts that limit your life.
In this comprehensive 10-chapter ebook, you'll learn...
- simple, affordable, and actionable diet and lifestyle changes that help reduce the frequency and intensity of your OCD
- how to start sleeping better so you can wake feeling refreshed
- the often severe nutrient deficiencies I have repeatedly seen in five years supporting clients with OCD
- how you can recognize the symptoms of these nutrient deficiencies and what you can do
- why caffeine isn't your friend when you have OCD and how to withdrawal painlessly (it might not have to be forever)
- how your ethnicity/genetics can affect your mental health, and how you can easily manage this with your diet, lifestyle, and supplement choices
- where you can find informed help if you suspect you have the PANDAS or PANS form of OCD
- the connection between trauma and OCD that we need to talk about, and the best tool I found for stopping trauma-related OCD spikes
- why reducing stress will be crucial to your recovery from OCD, and useful tools for calming your nervous system everyday
You are not alone. This book is a supportive guide you'll turn to again and again as you start to reduce your symptoms of OCD.
Who's it for?
- People with OCD, whether newly diagnosed or long-time sufferers, who want to build wholistic recovery foundations with support and confidence.
- Family members or friends of people with OCD who feel stuck and confused about what OCD is and are curious about a wholistic recovery strategy.
- Mental health professionals (clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, and counsellors) who are looking to advance their understanding of OCD and its nutritional factors.
- Natural health practitioners (nutritionists, naturopaths, and medical herbalists) who want to up-level and truly understand the realities and contributing factors of OCD to support clients through recovery.
I purchased Nutrition for Your OCD Recovery in the hope it would prove useful in supporting my daughter who has OCD. I have found it be well researched, deeply thoughtful, and incredibly helpful. I recommend it to anyone who is looking to use nutrition as a vital part of their OCD recovery.
NUTRITION FOR YOUR OCD RECOVERY
Francesca has made such a big impact on my life and wellbeing, and I’m so grateful to have her in my ‘corner’. Her level of knowledge and ability to distil it into practical and helpful advice, combined with her wisdom and personal experience, has been priceless.
-Book reviews are welcomed. You can email a review if you prefer to be anonymous, or leave a review on Amazon.
-Please note, no refunds are given for digital products such as ebooks.